- National Diploma in Painting from Govt. Raja Ravivarma College of Fine Arts, Mavelikkara (1994 - 1999).
- ’‘Strange sounds from above the skies’ – Solo show of Paintings, Drawings and Sculptures at Lalithakala Art Gallery, Trivandrum sponsored by Kerala Lalithakala Akademi (Jan 2018)
- ’‘Art Project Presentation’ - a collateral event of Kochi - Muziris Biennale conducted by Srishti outpost, at Mill hall Mattanchery, Cochin (February 2016).
- ‘Kerala LalithakalaAkademi Annual show - Durbar hall Art Centre, Cochin (March 2016).
- ‘Invisible Storm’ Group show of Paintings by 7 artists at Ravindra Bhavan, LalithkalaAkademi, New Delhi (November 2015).
- ‘Still, though the one I sing…’ Group show of Paintings by 5 artists at Durbar hall art gallery, Cochin (August 2015).
- United Art Fair at Pragati maidan New Delhi (Sep 2012).
- Group show called “A piece of art is a piece of culture” at Phoenic city Bangalore Curated by Roshan George (February 2012).
- 4th All India Art Exhibition by Indian National Forum of Art and Culture (INFAC Kolkotta) at C.K.P. Bangalore (January 2012).
- ‘Face it’ group show at Icon art gallery Hyderabad curated by Dr. Avanirao (Jan 2011).
- Annual Raja Ravivarma Award exhibition conducted by Raja Ravivarma cultural center, Kilimanoor, Kerala (1995 and 1999).
- Solo Exhibitions of Drawings and Paintings conducted at Raja Ravivarma College of Fine arts gallery for 3 years viz. “SACRED PAINS” in 1996, “FEW DIRECT CLUES” in 1998 and “RETREAT INTO SILENCE” in 1999.
Represented Kerala for National Young Artist’s Camp at Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya, Pune (1999) conducted by LalithkalaAkademi Regional Center, Chennai.
Sculpture Workshop conducted by renowned Japanese Sculptor “HIROSHI MIKAMI” organized by Kerala LalithakalaAkademi at Raja Ravivarma College of Fine Arts, Mavelikkara (1995). Awards
- KottarathilSankunni Award for the best art student for 3 consecutive years (1994, 1995 and 1996).
- Kerala Lalithakala Akademi Art student scholarship (1998).
Artist about his recent works:
" Art is one of the finest ways to explore one’s inner space, the unknown and the untouched space within. For the past few years I have been trying to explore this unknown terrain by a series of works. Life is my subject and I see myself as the centre of this subject. Everything that passes through my life is revolving around the idea of ‘ self ’. So ‘ self ’ as a centre point I am constantly looking inwardly and outwardly with tremendous amount of curiosity to know the sublime nature of my own life and the relations with subjects and objects around me. I am looking at the imbalance between our organic life inside and the available life outside. How this little individual space is connected to the social space outside? How these two sides are separated? How the self is reacting when it gets hurt heavily by the so-called ‘developments’ (in social or psychological layers of life)? Art is the medium I discovered to express my concerns on these conflicts of life. Not as an activist but as a silent spectator or witness.
Being a witness, I found few direct clues or evidences that I captured from my encounters with life. I use various mediums to tell my stories such as water colour, charcoal, pen and ink, soft pastel and acrylic on paper or canvas and I recently started experimenting miniature sculptures using papermache."